The Mercenary Librarian
The Mercenary Librarian will provide
quality information to our customers as quickly and
efficiently as possible, and at a reasonable price. To
do this, we will:
- Determine precisely what our customer is looking for.
- Once you provide us with your information needs, we will
contact you by phone, chat or email to interview you to
get any further details that will help us find your
- Research the topic as thoroughly as possible.
- Depending on the subject area, we will look for results
in a number of places. We may include Google, but we will
also look in a number of places that tailor their
resources to specific areas of interest.
- Review the information with the customer to ensure satisfaction.
- After the initial search, we will send a sample of our
results and discuss these with you to ensure our search is
on the correct track. If the results are not
accurately reflecting your needs, we will review our
interview, and run a new search. We will continue
this process until the results are accurate.
- Provide a synopsis of the information found.
- Provide citations for the synopsis as well as any other relevant references.
© June 15, 2013